What paperwork will I need to sign?

Insurance, Liability Releases:

All divers must carry dive accident insurance for the entire duration of the trip. Travel insurance is also recommended. Upon arrival, rebreather divers will be requested to fill in standard forms for diving liability release plus a special statement of understanding and liability release specific to rebreather diving. All boat releases and additional paperwork required to dive are also required.

No comments:

Post a Comment